Sprinkler Head Burst in Calgary Store
We received a call when a sprinkler head burst in a Calgary retail store. The water had broken through the ceiling tiles resulting in damaged retail products, a soaked floor, and an ice buildup at the front doorway. Our team was on the scene to cleanup all surface water and start to dry out the floors, walls, and ceiling. Pictured above is air movers being vented into the ceiling cavity to dry out the area where the sprinkler had burst. It is very important to dry out and wet areas as soon as possible as wet products can encourage mold growth in the immediate future.